Margarita Villa Aug/Sep Discount$-Waterfront-Beach-Pool-Beach Gear
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms 4 Baths • Sleeps 10-12
Back to school discount applied to all open August & September dates!
(rates shown ARE the discounted rates)
🏖 Only 200 steps to the #1 beach in USA
😴 Sleeps 12
🛌 2 Master Bedrooms w/ensuite bath
🛌 Bunk bed room kids love!
🌐 FAST Internet w/Wifi
🏊♀️ Community Pool
🍳 2 Kitchens
📺 TV w/Roku in every room
🚗 Parking for up to 4 vehicles (maximum)
🐟 Surf Fishing
🚘 5 minutes to Destin Commons
🚶♀️Walk to The Crab Trap Restaurant
🚙 10 mins to Outlet Shopping
"My family and I had the best week in Destin and our experience with this home was superb. Wonderful communication, so clean, so many amenities, and in a perfect location! Everything we needed was provided for a week at the beach. There was plenty of space for my family of five and the owners thought of everything-a baby gate, pack n play, extra blankets, pillows, beach toys/cart/ towels. We loved our time here and would 100% return! Thanks again Chuck and Vicki for sharing this beautiful home with us!"
- Andrea, August 1, 2022
“Margarita Villa” is located in the coveted Destiny Beach Villas in Crystal Beach. Swim in the clear emerald waters of the Gulf only 200 steps away, hop the waves, sunbathe in the Florida sun, play in the powder-like white sands of the Emerald Coast beaches. Then return for a dip in the welcoming pool!
This listing includes both the upper and lower units, also available individually. This provides a total of 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are masters with ensuite baths, 2 spacious waterfront decks, 2 kitchens, 2 living areas, and 2 dining areas. It is an ideal layout for a big family vacation, a friend-cation, and for extended families. If extra privacy is desired, there is a lockout door to separate the lower/upper units. There are separate HVAC systems and water heaters on each level for maximum comfort control.
Get some work done, attend virtual meetings, or online school while visiting! We have high-speed 1 gigabit Internet service with the latest mesh WiFi technology. This lets many devices be online without interference.
Up to 4 vehicles are permitted in the parking lot. Spaces are not assigned. If you choose to rent a golf cart, it counts as one of the 4 permitted vehicles. Permits *must* be displayed or vehicles will be towed. As we are so close to the beach, the community vigorously enforces this to ensure there is sufficient parking for residents and guests.
From the villa, it is only 200 paces from the front door to the beautiful public beach with powdery white sand and emerald waters. You can use the pedestrian tunnel to pass under the street to avoid crossing the street. If you are an early riser, the sunrises can be magnificent. Otherwise, be sure to catch some of our famous sunsets on the beach. There is a kids playground on the beach, in front of The Crab Trap, located just across from the community.
If you are flying in, or have a full vehicle already, you'll like that we provide high-quality beach chairs with straps, 2 beach wagons, toys, and beach towels. No need to buy them just to pitch before leaving.
The rear of the home is on the edge of Four Prong Lake with 2 decks to relax and enjoy the Florida beach weather and the water view. The fresh-water lake is generally so clear that you can see the bottom for quite some ways out from shore. You can see the fish and, later in the day, the turtles become active. No swimming though. Fishing is not allowed on the property but is allowed, with permit, on the beach.
Take a short walk, about 50 steps, to the community pool. The pool area includes restrooms with showers, as well as plenty of seating. Pool hours are 8:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.
Tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished throughout, Margarita Villa's bedrooms and living areas are each equipped with an HDTV and connected Roku streaming device; just bring your own logins from your favorite streaming services or your cable provider. The kitchens are well-equipped with the glassware, dinnerware, serving ware, and cookware needed to create meals for your group. You will also find coffee bars with drip brewers, k-cup makers, electric kettles, and an espresso machine. And, of course, Margarita glasses (Margaritas not included).
At night, prepare to sleep well in the 2 Master bedrooms w/ensuite baths, or use the extra bedroom with a queen and twin bed while the kids all gather in the bunk bed room (2x twin-over-full bunks). All mattresses are comfortable, highly rated, and we provide plenty of pillows!
— HOME LAYOUT —
Living room/kitchen/dining area, hall bath with tub/shower, bedroom with 2 twin/full bunk beds, Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bath with tub/shower, lakefront deck, front porch.
Living room/kitchen/dining area, hall bath with tub/shower, bedroom with 1 queen & 1 twin bed, Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bath with walk-in shower, lakefront deck, front balcony.
— WHAT WE PROVIDE —
- bed linens
- bath towels & washcloths
- hand towels
- make-up towels
- bath mats
- Beach towels
- Beach wagon
- Beach chairs
- Beach toys*
- Kitchen essentials such as foil, plastic wrap, salt/pepper, basic spices, etc.
- Basic cleaners and cleaning tools*
- A starter set of soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, laundry pod, toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags.
— WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE —
- Beach towels
- Additional paper towels, soaps, shampoo, detergent, toilet paper, trash bags for remainder of your stay.
* We and our team do our very best to see that these items are stocked. However, the enhanced cleaning procedures take significantly more time and it is not always possible to inventory every item after every stay. If we have not been alerted by a guest that one of these items has run out so we can replenish it, there may not be any in the home.
— BOOKING INFORMATION —
Once the reservation is made, you will get a confirmation email with a link and instructions to finalize your booking. If you do not see it in your Inbox within an hour, check your "junk mail" folder.
- The 1st payment is 50% and due at the time of booking, with balance due 60 days prior to arrival. If within 60 days of arrival date, 100% is due at booking.
- A cleaning fee of up to $360 will be added to your total at checkout.
- There is a resort fee of up to $45, depending on party size, season, and other factors.
- Every booking with us is automatically covered for up to $500 of Accidental Damage at no cost to you.
- Damage must be accidental.
- Damage must be reported when it occurs and prior to departure.
- Linens and towels are not covered.
- Services, such as extra cleaning, shopping costs, rush fees are not covered.
- Photos are required.
- Refundable Security Deposit
- A deposit of $500 will be reserved 3 days before arrival by placing a hold on the card on-file.
- Deposit can be charged for any items or services not covered, or in excess of, Accidental Damage coverage.
- The hold is released 5-7 days after departure and an inspection has been done.
- The Renter of record must:
- be at least 25 yrs of age,
- provide a copy of their valid government-issued ID,
- be present during the whole period of the stay (no third-party bookings),
- must agree to and sign our rental agreement, and
- must provide a list of names and ages your entire party, and the email addresses of all adults.
- Our cancellation policy is Strict - Cancel up to 60 days before arrival for a 97% refund (100% less the 3% credit card processing fees).
- We regret that, due to expanded cleaning procedures, we are unable to accommodate any requests for early arrival, late checkout, or luggage drop-off.
- Our pricing is updated frequently to reflect local rental trends, our availability, demand, and other factors. As those things change, the rental costs can rise or fall accordingly. Get your inquiry in to lock in the rental rates for your dates.
—— TRAVEL INSURANCE ——
We *strongly* encourage you to consider acquiring travel insurance if you have any concerns about needing to cancel for any reason, including medical or inclement weather. Be sure you understand our cancellation policy. We do not refund for weather, travel issues, health emergencies, and many other potential issues; this is why we recommend travel insurance.
You will be presented with potential options when you e-sign our renter agreement. These are offered by InsureStays, our service provider. You can, of course, find many other online sources of travel protection policies and are not at all required to purchase from us or the marketplace hosting our listing..
There are time limits on when you can purchase certain types of coverage and policies, especially the Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) policies, so please do not delay.
We are not a party, in any way, to the travel insurance policies and we receive nothing from the purchase of a policy.
— THINGS TO KNOW —
Please remember that you are not staying in a hotel, you are staying in our home. While there is nobody onsite, our Housekeeping/Maintenance team is just a phone call away and we are available by email, text, or message.
We use multiple noise interior and exterior noise monitoring devices to ensure that we, or our guests, do not violate City of Destin noise ordinances and the prohibition of parties and events. If the noise level exceeds acceptable levels, we will contact you.
There are also security cameras in the front of the home, without any interior views.
We enjoy hosting and sharing our home with others. We have been hosting for several years and garnered many 5-star reviews, letters expressing appreciation, and repeat guests. But, we have firm rules that cannot be broken and, if they are, will result in immediate removal with no refunds. These are:
- We do not accept any animals under any circumstances.
- Events or parties are prohibited by the HOA.
- No smoking of any kind.
- Guest cannot exceed the number of people on the booking.
- Drugs and other illegal activities are not welcome and will be reported.
- Third-party bookings are not accepted.
- Intentional damage to the home or its contents is not tolerated.
We like to be sure our guests have read the whole description. Please mentioned "Destin Rocks!" in your inquiry to confirm this for us.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
After a long and worthwhile career in technology, government, and executive management (Chuck), and extensive customer service and hospitality experience and skills as a former Disney cast member (Vicki), we decided to try becoming hosts and managing our own place. Our first venture was in Gatlinburg, Tennessee - gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It was a success.
We added a few more in the same area as Our Smoky Mountain Rentals, then decided to invest in another area, Destin, FL! Now we offer a handful of listings in Destin and Miramar Beach as Silver Sands Rentals! We have since consolidated all of our listings under our new name, Remarkable Vacation Rentals!
We have enjoyed every moment of our hosting journey. The delight that comes with seeing that a group of friends or a family has made lasting memories in one of our homes is always a thrill, no matter how often it happens. Our guests write such wonder reviews and messages to us describing their experiences and how much they enjoyed their stays. As a result, we get a lot of repeat guests too!
Look over our listings and join the hundreds of families and groups who have called one of our Remarkable Vacation Rentals "home" for their visit.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||