Margarita Villa A Aug&Sept Di$count/Beach/Lakefront/Pool/Top Floor
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 2-5
Back to school discount applied to all open August & September dates!
(rates shown ARE the discounted rates)
“Margarita Villa A” is in Destiny Beach Villas, just 200 steps from America's #1 beach and no road-crossing required (we have a tunnel!!). The perfect family-friendly location for a Destin vacation that makes new and lasting memories. This luxury 2-bedroom walk-up 2nd floor unit provides a splendid accommodation for your stay. Read our FULL description to get all of the wonderful details!🏖 Just 200 Steps to #1 beach in USA
☀️ Beach cart, towels, toys
😴 Sleeps 6
🌐 Super fast Internet & Wifi
🏊♀️ Swimming Pool
🍳 Well-equipped Kitchen
👶🏼 Pack & Play & High Chair
🛌 Master Bedroom w/ensuite bathroom
📺 TVs in each room
🚗 Parking for 2 vehicles
🦆 Top Floor Unit
🐟 Surf Fishing
📲 Digital guidebook
🚘 Only 1 mile from Publix, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Chipotle, and more!
"Chuck and Vicki were very pleasant! Very attentive and professional. Beautiful home and location can’t be beat!!! Great value and plenty of amenities! A+" -- David S (July 2022)
Just 200 steps away, you can swim in the clear emerald waters of the Gulf, hop the waves, sunbathe in the Florida sun, or play in the powder-like white sands of America's #1 beach. If you are an early riser, the sunrises can be magnificent. Otherwise, be sure to catch one of our famous sunsets on the beach. There is a kids public playground and a public bath house on the beach as well. From the front door of the home, it is only about 200 paces to the beach!
If you are flying in, or have a full vehicle already, you'll like that we provide high-quality beach chairs with straps, beach wagon, toys, and beach towels. No need to buy them just to toss away before leaving.
After time on the beach or doing other activities, return to the Villa for a dip in the sparkling swimming pool located only 50 steps from the front door! The pool area includes restrooms with showers, as well as plenty of seating, and is heated February 15 - March 31. Pool hours are generally 8am to 10pm.
With our high-speed Internet, you can get some work done, attend virtual meetings or online school while visiting! We use the latest Wifi-6 mech technology so many devices can be online simultaneously.
— THE HOME —
“Margarita Villa A” is a beautiful home located in the coveted Destiny Beach Villas in Crystal Beach! This listing is for the top floor of the duplex. It has 2 bedrooms; a Master with a king bed and ensuite bathroom, and a 2nd bedroom with a queen and a twin bed (not bunks). A second full bath is in the hall. It is an ideal layout for a couple's getaway, family vacation, or a friend-cation. The unit has its own high-capacity water heater and HVAC system with smart thermostat for your maximum comfort. With its separate entrance and deck, there are no shared spaces.
The rear of the home is on the edge of Four Prong Lake with a spacious deck to relax and enjoy the Florida beach weather and the water view. This fresh-water lake is generally so clear that you can see the bottom for quite some ways out from shore. You can watch the waterfowl, fish, and turtles go about their activities. There is a lakeside walking path. No swimming though. Fishing is not permitted on the property but is allowed on the beach, with a fishing license.
Tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished throughout, each bedroom and the living area has ceiling fans and an HDTV with connected Roku streaming device; just bring your own logins from your favorite streaming services or your cable provider -- Roku offers a wealth of options, including free streaming channels.
— KITCHEN —
The kitchen is well-equipped with all of the glassware, dinnerware, serving ware, and cookware needed to create meals for your group. There is even a coffee bar area where you will also find a drip-brewer, k-cup brewer, and an espresso machine. With a garbage disposal, microwave, dishwasher, oven/cooktop, and a larger refrigerator (more room to store food), it is great place to prepare your meals.
And, of course, there are Margarita glasses. Sorry, but Margaritas are not included.
— PARKING —
Up to 2 vehicles are allowed in the parking lot. Spaces are not assigned, but parking passes are required and provided. If you choose to rent a golf cart during your visit, it counts as one of the 2 permitted vehicles.
Permits *must* be displayed or vehicles may be towed. Due to being directly across from the beach, the community vigorously enforces this to ensure there is sufficient parking for residents and our guests. Even our parking lot is in high demand!
— HOME LAYOUT —
A complete floor-plan can be found in the photos for this listing.
You will enter from the main door on the side of the home and proceed up the stairway into the kitchen/dining area that extends to the living area. On your right will be the hall with a bath with tub/shower, the bedroom with queen and twin beds, and finally the Master bedroom with king bed, and ensuite bath with a large glass-enclosed shower, bidet, glowing blue-light mirror, and vanity-top lighted facial mirror with bluetooth audio.
Both bedrooms have an exterior door that opens onto the front balcony, where you will find a bistro set for enjoying your morning coffee or after-dinner beverage with a partial view of the Gulf.
From the living room, a door opens onto the lakefront deck with outdoor dining table, and a gravity chaise lounge chair.
— WHAT WE PROVIDE —
- bed linens
- bath towels & washcloths
- hand towels
- make-up towels
- bath mats
- Beach wagon
- Beach chairs
- Beach toys*
- Beach towels
- Kitchen essentials such as foil, plastic wrap, salt/pepper, basic spices, etc.*
- Basic cleaners and cleaning tools*
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap) from Public Goods.
- Starter set of toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags for your first few days.
- High chair
- Pack-n-play w/sheet
— WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING —
- Your stress and cares as the beach will melt them away
* We and our team do our very best to see that these items are stocked, but it is not always possible to inventory every item after every stay. If we have not been alerted by a guest that something has run out, you may not find it to be present.
— BOOKING INFORMATION —
- Once the reservation has been made, we will send an email confirmation with a link and instructions to finalize your booking. If you do not see it in your Inbox within an hour, check your "junk mail" folder. Your booking is not final until these steps are completed and it must be done within 24 hours of you may lose your reservation.
- A cleaning fee of up to $190 per stay is added to your total at checkout. Mid-stay cleans are available -- Contact us for pricing of that service.
- We do not add any fees other than cleaning. We already cover them in our cost so you have straight-forward pricing.
- A refundable security deposit of $300 is required by placing a hold on the card you provide. The hold is released after departure and the inspection is done.
- The Renter of record must:
- be at least 25 yrs of age;
- be present during entire stay (no third-party bookings);
- provide a copy of a valid government-issued ID; and,
- must sign our rental agreement and provide a list of names and ages your entire party, and the email addresses of all adults.
- Our cancellation policy is: Bookings cancelled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a full refund of monies paid less the 3% credit card processing cost.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate any requests for early arrival or late checkout.
- Our pricing is updated frequently to reflect local rental trends, our availability, demand, and other factors. As those things change, the rental costs can rise or fall accordingly. Get your inquiry in to lock in the rental rates for your dates.
The renter agreement, contact info, and credit card for the deposit must be completed within 24 hours or your reservation may be cancelled.
After booking, we will send you an invitation to our Margarita Villa digital guidebook. This tool contains much information about the home, has instructions for the use of appliances, contains WiFi connection information, and includes ideas for restaurants and activities taken from our own experiences. We are constantly updating and adding information. You can view it on the web, save as a PDF, print it, or save it to your phone's home screen for easy access.
We cover all of our bookings for an accidental damage that may occur, such as broken dishes, torn linens, stained towels or furniture, damage to fixtures, etc. This is "no-hassle coverage" that protects against breakage and other accidental damage up to $500. You do not need to select and pay for this coverage from the listing site. Guests are required to report the damage *during* the stay for damage/loss to be eligible for coverage. Damage discovered afterwards is not eligible for coverage and will be charged to the security deposit or card on file.
We use multiple interior and exterior noise monitoring devices to ensure that we, or our guests, do not violate City of Destin noise ordinances and the prohibition of parties and events. If the noise level exceeds acceptable levels, you will be contacted. They also protect our guests against potentially inaccurate reports.
There are video cameras in the front of the home covering the parking lot and sidewalk to help us verify compliance and keep an eye on the exterior of the property.
— TOP RULES —
We enjoy hosting and sharing our home with others and have been doing it for several years. We've received many 5-star reviews, letters expressing appreciation, and have a large number of repeat guests.
But, we do have a few firm rules that cannot be broken and, if they are, will result in immediate eviction with no refunds. These are:
- We do not permit any animals under any circumstances.
- Events and parties are prohibited.
- No smoking of any kind.
- You cannot exceed the number of people on your booking at any time.
- Drugs or other illegal activities are not welcome and will be reported.
- Third-party bookings are not accepted. The name on the reservation must be the same as the credit card and renter agreement.
We **STRONGLY** recommend you consider obtaining Travel Insurance for your trip, especially if you are concerned about possible cancellation due to health emergencies, government policies, inclement weather, or other reasons. You will be presented with an opportunity to purchase a standard policy or a CFAR (cancel for any reason) policy as a convenience to our guests and offered by our service provider -- we are not a party to that transaction. You can also acquire coverage from many online sources, but make sure you are clear on what they do and do not cover.
Some policies have time limits on when you can buy them, especially the CFAR (cancel for any reason) policies. We recommend making your decision as soon as possible so you are able to get the policy you desire.
Be sure to read and understand our cancellation policy. We will not be responsible for any cancellations outside of our policy - that is what Travel Insurance is for.
Remember, you are not staying in a hotel, you are staying in our home. That comes with a lot of advantages and amenities hotels cannot offer. Please respect it and our neighbors. While there is no "front desk" , our Housekeeping/Maintenance team is just a phone call away and we are available by email, text, or message.
☞ We like to know that our guests have read the whole listing. Please mention "Destin Rocks!" in your inquiry to confirm this for us.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerWe decided to share our home by renting it so that others could enjoy it as much as we do. From the very first rental, we knew we would enjoy meeting others and enabling them to make great new beach memories.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||